Panasonic Super Dynamic 6
Vandal Resistant Fixed Dome Camera
Vandal Resistant Day/Night camera featuring Super Dynamic 6 technology
- Super Dynamic 6 delivers Superior image by fusion of Super Dynamic, ABS (Adaptive Black Stretch) and VMD (Video Motion Detection) intelligence technology.
- Newly developed CCD with 976 of horizontal pixels has led to the horizontal resolution of as high as 700 TV lines typical.
- High sensitivity with Day/Night (ICR*) function: 0.08 lx (Color), 0.008 lx (B/W) at F1.4 (Wide). *ICR: IR Cut filter Removal IR cut filter switches on/off to enhance the sensitivity in B/W mode.
- VMD (Video Motion Detection) including video motion detection, scene change detection when lens is covered, spray painted, removed or defocused
- ABF (Auto Back Focus) ensures easy installation and stable focus in both color and B/W modes.
- 3-dimensional color conversion function for natural color reproduction even in lower color temperature situation
- Adaptive Digital Noise Reduction: Integration of 2D-DNR and 3D-DNR ensures noise reduction in various conditions.
- Electronic sensitivity enhancement: Auto (Up to 32x) / Manual (Up to 32x)
- Electronic shutter from 1/100 (NTSC), 1/120 (PAL) to 1/120,000 sec.
- 3.8 to 8.0 mm, 2.1x Varifocal Auto Iris lens with 2x digital zoom
- Auto Image Stabilizer for applications where vibration or wind is a concern
- Internal / Multiplexed Vertical Drive (VD2)* synchronization
- Over the coaxial cable data communication
- 16 alphanumerics camera title display
- Multi language: English, Italian, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Japanese
- IP66 rated water and dust resistant. Compatible with IEC60529 measurement standard.
- Vandal resistant mechanism for high reliability
- Monitor output for easier installation
- 3-way hinge (horizontal, vertical and swivel rotation) for easy installation
- 2 pcs. mounting bracket structure for easy cable connection
- Various mounting options: Flush mount (F type), Surface mount (S type), Embedded ceiling mount (with optional WV-Q169A)
- Optional heater maintains operating temperature –30 °C to +60 °C (–22 °F to 140 °F)
- Fog compensation function equipped as standard.
- HLC (High Light Compensation) technology reduces strong light sources such as vehicle headlights to prevent camera being blinded.
*NTSC model only