Performance Series HQA DVRs 4Ch
Take Advantage of Existing Coax Infrastructure
with High Quality Analog 1080p Hybrid DVRs
• High decoding capability for full HD viewing and recording.
• View up to 16 channels simultaneously on your monitor with 960 × 540 preview.
• Record all channels @ 720p full frame rate.
• H.264 dual-stream video compression.
• Each channel supports HQA/analog video input; up to 8 additional channels support IP video input.
• Simultaneous HDMI/VGA video output.
Easy to Use
• The Quick wizard and plug-and-play (like traditional DVRs and analog cameras) make setup fast and easy.
• Physical installation within minutes with the help of a comprehensive and easy-to-understand quick installation guide.
Convenient, Flexible Storage Options
• Storage is expandable up to 6 TB for 1 SATA units and 12 TB for 2 SATA units.
• Store videos and snapshots to external storage such as the client’s PC, through the Internet.
• Store videos and snapshots to an external network storage server such as an FTP site.
• Store videos and snapshots to a USB storage device.
Dynamic, Accessible Monitoring
• Monitor from anywhere using the mobile apps for iOS and Android devices.
• All channels support synchronous playback and smart search (search for video that was recorded because motion was detected in a selected area).
• Configurable motion detection and camera tamper detection settings, including configurable event notifications, such as automatic emails (with attached video or snapshot) and automatic alerts (such as buzzers).
• Remote configuration and firmware updating through Honeywell Viewer web client and the Honeywell Config tool. Password-protected access to the camera’s and DVR’s video and network setup.
• Bidirectional communication for the DVR.
• The Performance Series HQA Hybrid 1080p DVRs’ HQA technology makes these DVRs perfect for installations where you want HD-quality video while still using your existing coax infrastructure.
• These HQA DVRs also deliver higher quality video than current 960H analog systems, but at a similar cost.